User Requirements and Conduct
Using our Sites does not give you ownership of any intellectual property rights in our Sites or the content you access. You may not use content from our Sites unless you obtain permission from its owner or are otherwise permitted by law. These Terms do not grant you the right to use any branding or logos used in our Sites.
Most of our Sites are available on mobile devices. Do not use Sites while operating a motor vehicle or in any way that distracts and/or prevents you or others from obeying traffic or safety laws.
You agree that you will not violate any law, contract or intellectual property or other third party right or commit a tort. You also agree not to:
• Use the Sites in any unlawful manner or in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Sites;
• Use any robot, spider, crawler, scraper or other automated means or interface not provided by us to access the Sites or to extract data;
• Reverse engineer any aspect of the Sites or do anything that might discover source code or bypass or circumvent measures employed to prevent or limit access to any area, content or code of the Sites (except as otherwise expressly permitted by law);
• Use or attempt to use another’s account without authorization from SPACES;
• Attempt to circumvent any content filtering techniques we employ or access any service or area of the Sites that you are not authorized to access;
• Engage in any harassing, intimidating, predatory or stalking conduct;
• Develop any third-party applications that interact with User Content and our Sites; or
• “Frame” our Sites or otherwise make it look like you have a relationship to us or that we have endorsed you for any purpose.
SPACES is not responsible or liable for the conduct of, or your interactions with, users of the Sites (whether online or offline), nor is SPACES responsible or liable for any associated loss, damage, injury or harm.